Thursday, January 29, 2009

If I am traveling at 32 I hope....

1- I invest in decent luggage, the kind that doesn't loose its wheels after one trip.
2- Have someone to pull, push or carry said luggage.
3-I learn how to pack less than I weigh in case no one else can carry the expensive, yet broken wheeled suitcase. 
4- To stay in places where I am not sharing a room with complete strangers.
5- Having a private bathroom would also be a perk, but I can't be too picky.
6- I own clothes that were bought new and are made to look a) nice while traveling and b) like I actually get paid to do my job. 
7- I have better sense not the spend the night in a not so international international airport so to save $10 on a hostel.

Let's hope the next 9 years afford me such luxuries. 

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I wish for you all these "luxuries" too, especially the one about someone along with you to help with luggage (and other things). love you, miss you.